Women With Wings
A “Horse Womanship” Workshop
Sunday, June 9, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Discover something new about yourself through this contemplative workshop.
- Allow the wisdom of your equine partner to open your heart and guide you towards self-awareness, inner peace and joy of life.
- Experience the strength and beauty of the majestic horse as your non-judgmental companion on this journey to facilitate healthy communication with all in your group, human and equine.
This workshop includes catching and haltering, leading, riding, groundwork exercises, equine communication, herd behavior, yoga on horseback, team building, personal reflection, and more!
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Linda at 303.250.8787.
Horses Give Us Wings
This workshop is much more than stretching on a horse!
This is a spiritual experience between you and the horse that connects you more deeply to yourself and the world around you.
Topics covered will include:
· A fun activity to introduce you to the horses and each other
· Adapted yoga postures both on and off the horse focusing on breathing and mindful connection with the horse.
You'll get to try doing the yoga poses while the horse is moving - a true test of
balance and relaxation!